Dienstag, 2. Mai 2023

Recent DIY projects


Hey peeps! (✧∀✧)/

Since we haven't cute clothes at all in germany, (only the basic plain look is still going strong in trend here... so boring) I decided to make a sweet "skort" ( It's a combination of skirt and shorts)
I think every miniskirt needs built-in shorts......

Here are my steps.
I bought XL coulot trousers, they are way to big on me, but I found this in the sales section. And It only costs me €7,00. Also you can always size up, when you need extra fabric for your DIY projects.
Unless you want only add some bows, lace or ruffles. Than you need your actual size.


 
I snipped of the legs of the bottoms, until I get shorts out of it.
I then opened the cut-off pant legs to cut strips for the ruffles.
I decided to do only on part of ruffles.
My tip for you ♥ ! Always pin, or gently handstiche the steps before you use your sewing machine. So you can be sure If you like the result or not. Belive me, it safe me so much time at the end ... cause I often just starting to sew. And after that I dont like the result ... seamripping takes a LOT of time...
 

 
After I pin my ruffle in place. It was time to add some lace (╯✧▽✧)╯
And there you have it you guys. It's a super cute skort with ruffles and lace. I want to wear it today. And I'm thinking about, adding some little bows from the left over fabric.




My last accessoires DIY was a Tralala replica.
ヾ(  ̄O ̄)ツ Shhhhs, don't tell anyone. ヾ(  ̄O ̄)ツ


The original Tralala necklace

And my version of it.


Now I need to dress up for work... (つ≧▽≦)つ
see ya later


xoxo
Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...