Freitag, 19. Mai 2023

Lucky finds on Aliexpress

 

Hello peeps!
⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹

A few weeks ago I place an order on Aliexpress. And I wasn't expecting that much from these items. But what arrived a couple days ago makes me very happy. The quality is (for sure) not high end but the designs are so cute. (´• ω •`) ♡
except the jeans skirt/short combo, this quality is stunning for the price. The zipper is a little bit flimsy, but all in all its a super cute bottom. I wish they had them in a baby pink too.

Is this not a aesthetic pleasing order? 

I wore the skirt already and Its a very soft and stretchy jeans material.Unfortunately I didn't take an outfit photo, but I'll definitely put together an OOTW and copy the outfit again.The bag is super kawaii but it's not a heavy quality. And inside the bow are strange pearls... I need to remove them, that looks too cheap in my opinion.

 Shop the bag here

Shop the skirt here

The two tops are cute, what makes me a little sad is that the black houndstooth top is only on layer of fabric and there is no lining inside. I hope I can wear it anyway.

At least a little bonus, I found these pom pom yarn and immediately I thinking of make my own pom pom hair tie out of it.

 

I'm so tired right now... and I have no idea why. I already use some supplements for better sleep ... but It doesn't work... hope it get better from time to time.

xoxo
Tamiko
( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...