Samstag, 20. Mai 2023

✯✯ OOTD ✯✯

 


٩(◕‿◕。)۶ Hello peeps! ٩(◕‿◕。)۶

Hope you doing well. I totally forgot to show you my OOTD from last thursday... It is really simple, but I liked my Hair on this day sm. And this was the day, when I decided to cut myself bangs.
What do you think?

Pullover ... INGNI
Skirt .... Tally Weijl
Necklace .... DELYLE
Tights .... TEMU
HairAcces .... DIY by me


Hair & Makeup



do you remember my TEMU order? 

On the left you can see the picture from the website. On the right is my picu.

I also have a new DIY project going on. I love to make my jewelry and now I have clay to make my own charms! It's so glittery and beautiful, here you can see my first set. It is more a prototyp, but I already wore it to worke.

xoxo
Tamiko


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...