Montag, 1. Mai 2023

LizLisa 2009 Spring Collection | Scanns!

 


(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧  Hello peeps! 

So, like I said, I have a bunch of Liz Lisa catalogs to scan. Lately I do the 2008 summer collection and now I have the beloved 2009 spring collection ♥ omg I love this collection. I actually live in 2009 right now ~ haha

I wanna order some pieces of this collection, if I found some. 











I only scanning one page not. Because there were only some old dates from 2009. No cute pictures, no spring informations or something important. I hope you don't mind.

This collection is so *chefkiss* 


xoxo
Tamiko




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...