Freitag, 5. Mai 2023

new gets [mercari]

 

Hello peeps!

Ahhh (* ̄▽ ̄)b , my mercari order is arrived. Or should I say: "My DELYLE order arrived." o(≧▽≦)o For those of you, who passed my order entry, can follow this LINK.
In the middle of april I had a random DELYLE boom, and ordered everything I can find what is looking like the items on an egg issue from 2009. Unfortunately many items that I really wanted were cancelled.
BUT... don't worry, I found one and another piece again and try to order this instead.
It is crystal clear that we have many DELYLE Co*De`s going on for this month.
I got six of eight items,  I think that's a good average. But... is it just me? Or is it harder than before to get the items you want? I already have 4 more clothes I try to order. But the sellers doesn't ship the stuff out. ... that's so annoying...
Luckily, the bigger part of my order is already here, and I can share my joy with you.

 

 

 I forgot, I was also bidding on a DELYLE bag from Yahoo Auctions. And surprisingly, I won. This is the replacement for the shopper from Delyle Noir I don't received ...
And omg the quality of this bag is stunning.

 DELYLE

 
 It is a spacious clutch, the main part is made of patent leather (fake leather) and the flap is lined with fluffy plush. There are also two long shoulder straps, one made of pearls, the other made of a pretty gold chain. i love this bag ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

 

 A stroke of luck was this necklace. It is such a pretty thing.
And also here, the quality is nice. On the bigger pearls is the logo of Delyle. Such a cute detail.

 After my white tshirt dress was canceled, I decided to order this white shirt with a hood. And I'm super happy with this find, cause Yumachi wore the exact same shirt in the issue.

One of the only parts that worked right away. Thought it was a t shirt dress. But it's just a longer top.
I imagine a outfit with Capri leggings and cute pumps with bows.

Haha I thought that was a white top with little black dots on it. But is actually a light pink top with black dots. And I love it even more than if it was white.


The last DELYLE Noir dress is outside of my 2009 boom. It is more of an "classy"/ One-Gyaru style dress. But I love it so much. The quality is *chef kiss* The only issue is, that my hips a little bit to curvy at this moment... but ya'll know that girl is working her ass of, to get in perfect shape again. 


Here you can see all my finds from the egg magazine Delyle topic page.


Okay, okay ... there is some differences.
The bag from Yumachi is light pink, but the shape and the straps are the same. I only need the keychain thingy, and it is a perfect match. On the left, I don't order the dress version, I order the top, and I'm happy with my choice. The last two pieces are exactly the clothes from the pages.


one spo

Last but suddenly not least. I found this adorable one spo dress... and I instantly fall in love with it.

So that's all for now. Hope you have a good one. see ya later gals.

xoxo
Tamiko


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...