Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2023

New DIY

 


Hello peeps!


Sorry for being so quiet for the last couple days. I was tired after work and had much to do in my apartment. (-ω-、)
But today, I have a new DIY project for you.
Yesterday I felt sick and I had a bad headache but that doesn't stop me to be creative. For sure I needed the whole day to finish this one bag ... (*・ε・*)

In the end it turned out very cute.
I needed a cute pink tote bag for my himekaji outfits. And I found this perfect pink fabric in a local store, so I decided to make my own. (Cause I couldnt find a design I like and what is not to heavily overpriced)
I took the measurements from a tote bag from a friend of mine.










 
The pink bag on its own is really cute as well. But I wanted a little bit more!
So I added ruffles and a lacing. 

And bows! Of cause.










If you have any questions pls feel free to write them in the commenssection below.
I take a better picture of the bag later and post it on my instagram.
So, thats all for now. hope you have wonderful "Christi Himmelfahrt" (It's the German " Ascension of Christ" holiday) 

xoxo
Tamiko



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...