Montag, 1. Mai 2023

Gyaru News of april 2023

 

Hello peeps ! ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ


 I think it is time to break down what exciting happened the last month!
Feel free to send me your news on instagram! So I can share the mai news at the beginning of june.
@tamiko_anansi
Beside the fact, that I blog so much as never before ... I dig into the gyaru instagram world and searced for the hottest news ... since I am only one person ... you may noticed, that I cant be everywhere.... so If I forgot something very, very important. - send me a pm! I would appreciate it.

First things first.

 
 
Can we talk about the biggest Gaijin-Gyaru-Dream couple? Wesley and Reila
are going to be married!
I'm so happy for them
"𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐬! 💍❤️A couple of days ago we went out for a super dance show with family and didn’t expect at all this was going to happen. Not even after @wezzerheid told me to fully dress up three times and I said “nah i want to be comfortable “. 😂🫣❤️
He took me to dance in the stage in the middle of hundreds of people and finally he took the microphone from the host (he had no idea either!) and surprised everyone proposing. 🥹❤️
Babes, I love you super much. Just like you said, we’ve been together for a few years now, but let’s stay like this for maaaany years more. Let’s work for a bright future together. 🥰❤️
So yeah! Gaijin Gyaru wedding is coming, watch out! 😆💕💕💕
"
[The original text by @reilaless ]

These words are so cute, when I first read them I had tears in my eyes... I wish them a long loved marriage.


Birthday News

 


°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Happy Birthday! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Rina Sakurai turned 40 ! (and still looks gorgeous)
@rina__sakurai

"I was so busy with shooting that I couldn't update at all😭
[ @ageha.kitashinchi ] This is the last day of your birthday 💕
It was a day that really gave me the most flashy celebration in my life  ❤️
Actually, I secretly thought that I would like to get married by the time I turned 40, but at last I reached my 40th birthday without having a boyfriend, so for some reason I thought that life would not go well. , But it's precisely because I wasn't there that I started going to cabaret clubs once a month like this, and thanks to that, I was able to have this day.
I had already decided that I would definitely wear this dress from [@dress_sugar] on this day 💗💗💗
"
 [original Text from rina]

Happy 40th birthday to you, you look amazing!
You all wanna know what the queen herself got to her grand birthday? - No problem, I have the news for you!


1. Beach bag mini
Raffia mini tote bag with fuchsia Jimmy Choo embroidery
Selling price €495,00

2. Medium Dior Caro bag for .... say and write
€ 3.800,00

3. Jill Stuart Cosmetic box.
I have no idea what the products are cost, but they look hella expensive.

4. She also got some rosy looking sweets? Or is this skincare? - don't know \(〇_o)/





We have 2 more birthday gals! 


Happy Birthday Noy!
On thursday, April 20th Noy shared her birthday party with us on her blog. I'm so sorry cutey ... I was so damn late for your birthday wishes ... but you looked absolutely stunning !

Noy`s Birthday Co*Ed

Dress- Tralala
Belt- Princess Melody
Shoes- Aliexpress
Accessories- ma*rs

So, if you wanna know the full story of her party, just follow the Link.

Noy, I wish you all the best in the world! Stay beautiful as you already are.


Happy Birthday Reila!

I know, I know ... Reila give us the biggest news already.
But the cute gal celebrated her birthday yesterday! On the 30th april, Reila had her big day. And I wish you well! Hope all your dreams came true. Stay safe and healthy beauty.


Raila, hasn't posted anything about her birthday just yet, so I want to break you the news as soon as she does.






Magazin News


 
I have absolutely no idea if I had wrong information, but "happie nuts" magazine is back in production.
And egg is still going strong again. I'm very happy, that this magazine is back.
Even if it's not the same vibe as it was in the 2000s. "egg" still runs under the motto: Get Wild & Be Sexy! And that's probably the program with us Gyarus - hm? ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ
 

a little bit confusing, but on the instagram account: @new_eggofficial they shared the new cover for nuts.

(Not official, but this could be the June issue cover of "happie nuts" X "egg". )



Have anyone a new issue from nuts? Would love the know whats in it, and how the outfits are.









Music News

 
It`s PINKII!, and she released yesterday her new song: Gamer Girl.
[Release Date 30th april 2023]






.... and some sad News.



Our all time beloved Lizzie goes through tough times.
In her latest post from the 23th of april, she wrote about struggling with her mental health, not that she is in a depression, but she need her time offline. Beyond social media, and I hope I speak for many of us, that we all wish her the best and being happy to hear from her as soon as she feels better.

You can give her some love, just follow the Link.






Okay cuties, thats all for now. That took me so freaking long. haha but I came up with this idea and I think it is great. What did you think about the Gyaru-News?
Let me know it

xoxo
Tamiko




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...