Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2023

Himekaji Co*De of the day

 

 Hello peeps ! (*≧ω≦*)

Hope everything is fine? Like I said, I wanted to style my DIY skort and so I did.
For sure, I have to workout more ... I want 7kg to be gone.
(ಡ‸ಡ)
But ... I have no motivation ... I only train cardio on the treadmill for 30 mins and after that I do crunches and strech ... than I go back home... It do nothing. Still have the same weight, like befor. ( And befor you ask ... yes I check my food, eat less chocolate ... what's very hard... and cook healthyer than before.) (╥_╥) I have only 2 months befor I need my beachbody back... 。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・。 buuuh
wish me luck ... (later I go to the gym again ... maybe I do some muscle training too.)

Enough mimimi for today. Back to my sweetheart diy stuff.



Co*De
Blouse ... Shein
Skort & Necklace ... DIY by me
Shoes ... Vinted
Hat ... NewYorker



It's been a long time since I wore a hat. My co-workers made fun of me and my hat...
But I don't care ~ haha

I was also out and about in the city today, but didn't buy anything. Surprisingly, my Mercari order even arrived today! But there is an extra post for that.

 
These KISS Nails speak to me.... but I have to be strong and safe my money.


Talk to you later peeps!

xoxo
Tamiko


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...