Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2023

This motherf*cker W♥C skirt

 

 Hello peeps!
(×_×)⌒☆


I have an issue... I try to order this freaking W♥C skirt for over an month now. And every time I place my order, the seller doesn't respond or mercari cancelled the order... It is even worse than my LizLisa dream dress story (If you remember)


 

First try 21.04.23

 

Second try  01.05.23

 

 Third try 06.05.23

 

Fourth try  15.05.23

 Fifth try 20.05.23

 It is obvious, that this order will be cancelled as well.

 

My sixth and last try now

If this order will be cancelled too ... I give up


xoxo
Tamiko




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...