Mittwoch, 10. April 2024

03 - 21 - 2024 🛍️


 Hello peeps! σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡

Yesterday was pretty busy. And spring fatigue has just got a hold of me again.
But I wanted to tell you a little bit about my stay in Leipzig.

On the first day the weather was really bad, it rained a lot and the accommodation was really ugly, which is why I didn't take any photos. My sister booked us into an Airbnb as a makeshift because at the time of the book fair all the hotels are of course outrageously expensive.
We made the most of the day and did a bit of shopping and in the evening went to a wonderful ramen restaurant.

 At the creative market “Idee.” there was a complete collection of Sakura Season. I would have loved to buy everything, but it was also very expensive.



 

I feel inspired to do some origami accessoires.

After "Idee." we went to Primark.
There was a Hello Kitty collection there and I had to hold back from buying anything. Because I knew that we would be at the book fair the next day.



There was a Sakura Haruno pullover (´,,•ω•,,)♡ !!!


I bought us a new type of mochi. Until now I didn't know any mochi with a chocolate coating.
It was delicious.


 
As already mentioned, we went for ramen in the evening. The restaurant was so cute. Very small, but incredibly comfortable. The owner was of Japanese origin and you could feel the typical hospitality. It was a great experience.
 





 
 



The next post will be about the book fair itself.




xoxo
Tamiko


1 Kommentar:

  1. Hello there! I looooove sakura print on anything I swear I'm collecting old washi papers and letter paper with sakura on it. My favorite is from Japanese brand called Hallmark. I usually browse through mercari, some people sell collectibles really cheap there!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...