Dienstag, 16. April 2024

🌸 APR.16.2024 🌸


 Hello peeps ♥
(─‿‿─)♡

Today I was... like the last few days. ...so extremely tired.
I hope that this tiredness will end soon.

I still had a date today. We went to Starbucks first and then had Asian food.


Starbucks has a spring edition of coffee. The design of the bag looked so cute.

 


Suddenly there is a cotton candy machine in my town. It caught my attention straight away. I'm just not a big fan of cotton candy, so it was enough for me to take a photo of the machine.


I chose chicken with vegetables and rice. There was also a very tasty coconut sauce.








Pullover ... Cecil McBee
Dress (underneath) ... Romwe
Belt ... Aliex
Necklace ... Kik


My outfit today was very simple. It's super cold in Germany again. It's annoying... I finally want warm weather.


xoxo
Tamiko

2 Kommentare:

  1. Such a nice outfit *-* & your eye make is so simple yet sooo pretty!
    Ah, our countries' weather is the opposite, I wish it was cold here :(

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh you're too sweet - pretty! I didn't really want to go out that evening. I thought like this: Hmph... my outfit and makeup are way too simple, but whatever - let's go :'D

    So if I send you some of the cold here and you send me some of the warmth, then we would have the perfect weather in both countries, right? haha

    AntwortenLöschen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...