Montag, 8. April 2024

I'm back! 💥


Hello peeps! (*≧ω≦*)

I'm sorry, that I'm late.
As I said, I was at the book fair in Leipzig.
And then I was with my parents over the Easter holidays.

I'm a little bit exhausted ... (# ̄0 ̄)
But I would like to tell you about my trip to Leipzig.
The trip lasted from March 21st to March 24th and on Friday my sister, a friend and I went to the Leipzig Book Fair.

The evening before departure I picked out two outfits.

。・゚・Outfit 1 。・゚・

Vest...H&M (y2k)
Shirt...thrifted
skort...DIY
Necklace...DIY

Inspired by this pic



。・゚・Outfit 2 。・゚・


Tshirt...Hello Kitty
Shirt...Amisu
Skirt...Shein

 Inspired by this pic



 I forgot to take outfit pictures in Leipzig :( So I'll have to take some more soon.
 

The train ride was horrible. We didn't have any seats reserved and the whole train was full. That's why we had to sit on the floor in the ICE for 3 hours...
 ヾ(  ̄O ̄)ツ
 
Tomorrow I'll tell you more about the trip. It's just so late and I'm tired.
 
 good night my sweeties!

 

xoxo
Tamiko

1 Kommentar:

  1. Cute fits! I especially love the second, it's so adorable ;_; I hope you enjoyed your trip anyway!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...