Sonntag, 21. April 2024

Selfcare sunday 💆🏽‍♀️

 Hello peeps!

Two posts in one day, crazy.

But I wanted to share with you my self care Sunday.

I used a part of the activated charcoal mask.

 I have no idea who came up with the idea that it would be great to
pull all the micro-hairs out of your face with a mask like this. 

But in the end the mask leaves you with super great,
soft skin. But also pain.... (when taking off the mask)


Isana - Peel-off mask
Activated carbon



wearing my favorite, "Marie from aristocats"-ponco


As a little snack, I treat myself with my favorite nougat bits cereals
and watch the film Princess Mononoke on Netflix.


 
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend
 
xoxo
Tamiko
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...