Mittwoch, 17. April 2024

Mercari Spring Order 🛍️

Hello peeps ! ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶

I just wanna show you my recent spring order from mercari,

And by the way this is my "system" how I order from mercari.

I try to buy items that I can mix and match. Sometimes I stick to my rules,

sometimes ... I mess up. haha. 

 


This time I was inspired by a Popteen magazine from 2010.

w♥c was a big brand during this time.

And I still need a black and white striped sweater.

Finally it works. The last two times I tried to order a top like this

the seller does not respond and the order was canceled. (⇀‸↼‶)

 
Do you think this collection of items are more of the amekaji side? 
 
I'm not to sure, it is a mix of himekaji and a very casual amekaji. ... hmmm

It's funny, cause in my last orders are always a hint of himekaji, but at the moment I love a more "boyish"/casual style.

I'm confused about my own coordinations. \(º □ º l|l)/

( fingers crossed that everything suits me )






As soon as the clothes arrive I will let you know about them 

\(★ω★)/

 

xoxo

Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...