Samstag, 20. April 2024

❌ Do not buy ❌

 

 Hello peeps! (¬_¬;) 

I don't have good news for you.

You may remember my Aliexpress order, right?
The two Liz Lisa Doll replica Tshirts...
They arrived today. And it's a complete disaster.

。゜゜(´O`) ゜゜。

 

What I ordered vs. what I got.

 Photo of the seller:

My photo:



I admit it doesn't look that bad in the photo... But the material of the t-shirt is just disgusting.
There's supposed to be a bit of cotton in it, but it feels more like one of those cheap plastic jerseys.

And it's cropped... I hate cropped tops. I specially ordered the shirt in XL because I always have problems with the length of Asian t-shirts with my large bust. But this shirt is intentionally cropped....and I hate it 

o(TヘTo) buuuuh 


 

What I ordered vs. what I got.

second shirt, photo from the seller:


And here are my photos of the t-shirts I got:



It really is such a shame. Because the print doesn't look that bad for a replica. But the quality.... meh.
I don't know yet if I'll send it back or try to live with it.
I think the shirts look cute from a distance. And with the right outfit you can certainly show them off to their best advantage.


But the tendency is to send it back.


The next disaster are the earrings...
You can't close them.


What I ordered vs. what I got.

Sellers photo:

 My photo:


 

They look really good. I would have loved to wear them. But you just can't close them. No matter what I tried. And I don't want to force it because I'll probably end up breaking the clasp completely.

The earrings are probably not even worth sending back... but I don't know how to replace the clasp either. So I'll have to file a complaint with the seller...

It really breaks my heart, I'm actually not a complainer. I always try to consider cost and quality and hate giving bad reviews. But unfortunately I really don't find any reason to speak well of the products.

I'm very sorry.
 


 

xoxo
Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...