Donnerstag, 11. April 2024

Aliexpress Gyaru Finds


 Hello peeps!
Yeah, I know I wanted to write more about Leipzig, but I found some good gyaru stuff on aliexpress!
And what should I say? I ordered some ... upsi.
I love the old school Liz Lisa doll clothes and couldn't believe it when I found not one but two Liz Lisa Tshirts.


Liz Lisa doll replica tshirt
Link


Liz Lisa doll replica tshirt 2

Ruffle skirt

This skirt with integrated pants is too cute to be true.
Perfect for Himekaji

Rilakkuma pillow

I've wanted a Rilakkuma plushy for a long time, but so far they've always been too expensive for me. This plush toy only cost me €7. Simply incredibly cheap.

large hoop earrings
Link

These earrings are not strictly "Gyaru" related, but I remember Emichu having similar ones and combining them really well in "Tsuyome" & "b-gal" outfits. So it was finally time to order some as these earrings have been on my wish list for ages.

D.I.A. belt replica
Link

Well, actually I already have a real D.I.A. Belt, but not one with silver hardware.

heart heel shoes

I can't believe I found these shoes again! When I first heard about Gyaru, I wanted shoes like these sm. And now finally, after so many years, I can finally afford some.

And yes, I actually already have a bow for my school uniform, but not one in bordeaux red.

Kogal JK uniform bow


 I have a few more gyaru finds that I will post to you soon.

Hope you have a good day 

 

 



 xoxo
Tamiko

1 Kommentar:

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...