Sonntag, 21. April 2024

さよなら ~ Bye Bye 👋🏽

Hello peeps ! (^◕ᴥ◕^)

Just changed my blog design, what do you think? 

Why didn't anyone ever tell me that there was a spelling mistake in makeup in my old banner?

 xD and why did I never notice that? 

haha.... lol ʕಠᴥಠʔ

so sad 

 

This was my old design.


and ... 


this is my new one! 



With my old design, I never liked that there was always such a transparent frame around my pictures. 

And you couldn't turn it off in the editor either. For this reason, a simple design was needed, without a frame.


So now I'm treating myself to a self care Sunday.

 

See you soon



xoxo
Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...