Sonntag, 21. April 2024

新 爪 💅🏼 cosmetic haul


 Hello peeps! (・ω<)☆

After my last post wasn't so nice, I had to console myself with some new nails. 

There were some new limited editions available at the drugstore. Firstly there was a peach-scented orang-ish blush, then there was a cosmetic range with a flower theme and last but not least a UV gel glitter nail polish range.

I also desperately needed a new eyeliner.

 

 

I've been lurking around nail polish for a while. 

┬┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴



My new glitter nail polish is lilac and so pretty (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡


And this is my new nail design.

 

The design is very exciting with quite a lot happening on the nail.

Maybe it would be less "busy" if the nails were longer.
But I preferred short nails this time. 

What do you think about my new nails? 💅🏼


I'll show you more about my little cosmetic haul next time.



xoxo
Tamiko

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love your nails!!! <3 Is Rival kinda like Essense?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you sm sweety ♥

      Yes, exactly, essence and “Rival de Loop” & “Rival ♥ me” are two drugstore brands. However, an own brand from “Rossmann” (drugstore)

      Löschen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...