Dienstag, 16. April 2024

Yumetenbo Shoes DIY

Hello peeps ! (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

 

I have a new DIY for you gals ♥ 
I found a few old Yumetenbo designs on Pinterest and remembered my beginnings in the gyaru scene. Since I don't have any flat sandals for this summer yet, I thought it would be the perfect moment for another Gyaru DIY.

 

 

 I bought some simple sandals. These are plain ones I found in a "dollar store" called Woolworth. I paid 8€. Thanks to inflation, sandals are no longer as cheap as they once were. I can still remember that you used to pay around €5 for such simple slippers.

 


I have to admit, it took me two days to start this DIY.
It's because of my fear and my perfectionism. I often worry too much about what could happen if I screw up the DIY. Instead of just starting it.



Everything I needed for this:
- Sandals
- pink satin fabric
- iron-on fleece line
- black lace
- Heart-shaped rhinestones
- black and pink thread



At first I thought I would just glue the lace ribbons on with the hot glue gun, but I realize that leftover glue is really unsexy.

So I decided to sew everything by hand.




It took a lot of time. But in the end it was worth it.




left before - right after

what do you think of my result?


That's it for today, see you tomorrow ♡(。- ω -)

xoxo
Tamiko

4 Kommentare:

  1. Ok this is super cute!!! And it's actually a great idea cuz I own those sandals and the bows are made of fake leather, so after all those years they fall apart even if you kept them well 8D So yours are better!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, thank you so much, my love.
      I'm very pleased that you like them. At first I wanted to make the bows out of patent leather, but then I thought I would rather use materials I already have at home.
      If you also diy slippers like these, I would be very happy to see them on your blog ٩(♡ε♡)۶

      Löschen
  2. Whaaat? This is such a great idea for DIY & you made them look amazing! I'm gonna look to see if I can revamp some old summer shoes like that. Ich liebe es! Vielen Dank <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much sweety ♥ I'm glad you like it.
      If you try the DIY I will be very happy to see it ♥

      Löschen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...