Mittwoch, 19. April 2023

♡ Necklace DIY and new project ♡

 


peeps! ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

I have a new gyaru DIY ! For sure I'm absolutely obsessed at the time.

I worked many hours on this necklace, but it was so worth it.
I remember, I had a similar piece back in 2010, but I think I let them in my parents place. And I said to myself, I want something new in this style, so I try my best. And oh lord, it's amazing! I can not belive I did this my selfe.
Yeah for sure, here and there is a little mistake, but damn.... Its handmade .

I'm sorry, I dose not have more work in progress piccus, but I don't know from the beginning that this necklace would make me that proud.




And for sure ... 
I couldn't even know, that this project will come to an end.
 ... cause we all know ... moste of my DIY projects ... never end.
Haha  

 
 Soooo ! I'm hyped at this moment, so I directly started a new project! This beautiful top is my new mission.
I couldn't find a shirt that's white with black dots ... so I buy this black one with white dots. ... man, I'm a little bit sad, that I couldn't finde a white shirt.



But whatever. We make it work. And how knows ...
- maybe I do a second version of it, If I finished it. 
The first steps took already very long.
And I have to cheer up myself, that I make this project done.



 
 Sewing takes so much longer than crafting.
The beginning was so challenging. I had to figure it out how I need to sew the ruffles on the bust part.
It's come out okay... but I rambling a little bit about... if there is no better way to do it.





Yessss... I know the ruffles are way more present at my version on the top, than on the original. But I don't have chiffon. So I had to make it out of white fabric from a second top.

That's all for now. Maybe I make the bow for the front part. But then I will go to bed.

See ya tomorrow.

xoxo
Tamiko


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...