Samstag, 15. April 2023

Tribute to ZhiZhi 🌸

 


🌸🌸 Hello peeps! (─‿‿─) 🌸🌸

For those of you they don't know ZhiZhi, she was my biggest inspiration when I started gal back in 2011.

ZhiZhi alias. Silja K. from Sweden was into gal from about 2008 to 2012. (At least her blog posts were online at the time.) The main reason why she left gal, (that's my opinion - correct me if i'm wrong) was the massive bullying in the community (on Gyaru Secrets) and the tragic story when she lost her little brother ... It was so shocking and I felt sad for her.
What I liked the most, was the simplicity of her posts. She managed to make Gyaru looking easy for everyday.


ZhiZhi - photo from her LookBook
 
In the beginning she mainly wore the popular Himekaji/Liz Lisa style.
I loved her blog sm... I hate the haters -.- because they are responsible for the blog being taken off at the time.
(╬ಠ益ಠ) !!!



These picus are from her very beginning. Isn't she cute af?
Sadly most of her pics were uploaded on photobucket, and the page nowadays is so strange.

sometimes she write about her nails. Or cute stuff she bought.
here are some nail designs from the early era


and some cute stuff ♥




Am I the only person of this planet that finds haul posts so extremely interesting? hahaha
(o_ _)ノ彡☆

 
ZhiZhi or Siru (at this time) had also the finish gal-community around her, I don't know all names but I remember Vivi from "Cupcake couture" was a icon at the time. And ZhiZhi had a boyfriend called Tung I think he was original from Vietnam. ♥ they were such a cute couple ♥

 
Sometimes she posted about clothes she wanted or get, the LL maxi dress for example are one of her christmas gifts from 2009.
I hope you get the point, that this was the "zeitgeist" of this time. It was all about being cute and sexy. Roma gyaru, Himekaji or ageha/agejo was THE thing in this golden era.
(≧∪≦)~❤



 
I really miss her in the community, in general the community is not the same anymore. I dont want to be a rude person, but the style of the new gals aren't my vibe.



awww I love this style on her ♥


But we all know, from time to time the style are changing, and so are hers....
 
 Dont get me wrong, she is beautiful in her way. But I obsessing the Himekaji vibe at this moment, so I think I´m a little nostalgia right now and like her roma/himekaji style more.
 (*・ω・*)
 
love her fit here



 
 I know this entry doesn't have much depth, but If you like to hear more " me obsessing ZhiZhi" - let me know and I will searce for more infos. I really had to dig sooo deep in the worldwideweb for some ZhiZhi realated stuff but for you I give my best ~ haha
 

xoxo

Tamiko



! ~ ! ~ ! DISCLAMER ! ~ ! ~ !
All pictures (beside the banner of the post) are from Silja K. / ZhiZhi / Siru and her Blog www.koakumachou.blogspot.com ! I don't have any rights on them.
Please refrain from using these photos for commercial purposes.

2 Kommentare:

  1. My.fcking.heart. Zhizhi was my biggest inspo! I didn't know why she stopped blogging, I got lost at a point & then I saw a post about the loss of her brother & I got so damn sad about such event in her life. I looooved how simple yet soooo on point she always looked. Also, I agree with you 100% on every personal thought you wrote. Thank you for your blog, really, you are one of the blogs I adore & is just the sweet space I'm looking for to read.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey there, great post! Got here thru Mel's blog :)
    I loved Zhizhi soooo much, she was definitely my inspo in my early gyaru days. :3
    I just wanted to say that Zhizhi was from Finland, not Sweden ^^

    AntwortenLöschen

ニコるん Nikorun / Nicole Abe

 Hello peeps! („• ֊ •„) Today I would like to introduce you to Nikorun. I've been browsing through my Ranzuki magazines and really like ...