Montag, 17. April 2023

♡ Sunday Post ♡

 

 Helllooo Peeps !
(●^д^●)

Hope you all had a wonderful week?

Today is a normal sunday ... nothing special. I wanted to try Natsumis makeup tutorial on Tiktok, so I did it. I'm absolutely out of training. My outfit is not finish cause I don't leave the house today. Maybe I complet it next week...
I just wanted to show you my new Cecil McBee Top ♥ luv it sm



 

Natsumis TikTok

natsumin0890

(click on the Link for the video)

I have to practice more ... but I think it's okay for the first time.
On the picture the make is much lighter as in rl ... sry ( ̄ω ̄;)


My midnight snack two mochis ~ yumm ∩(´∀`)∩ワァイ♪


xoxo
Tamiko




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...