Dienstag, 18. April 2023

★ Shopping Haul April 2023 ★

 


Helloooo peeps !
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Hope you all doing well?
Yesterday was a strange day. I had so much to do. I had a doctors appointment, after that I went to the tanning salon. Than I had a short break for my breakfast and than I had four hours straight uni.
I was exhausted... but i really wanted to do new Gyaru DIY acces.

So after uni, i wrote down some things I needed and run out the door when the professor said "goodbye students".I couldn't avoid it, looking for cute gyaru things in the shops and of course I found what I was looking for.



A cute floral dress from the brand "Janina"
I want to shorten it a bit and sew some acces on it
to make it even more gyaru. And it only cost 6.99€

This is actually a longer skirt, but I want
to wear it like a romper/jumpsuit kind a thing.
This was around 9.99€

And the last fashion piece is a
XXL oversized mens flannel.
I'm not sure if a want to leave it like that
or make it to a cute two piece set.
It cost only 3.99€ so I had to get it.


I was so lucky to find some perfect
rokku related jewelry and a himekaji-ish necklace.

 


And now, finally the stuff I talked about earlier. My DIY holy grail.

I couldn't stop myself to take the lacy bands with me.
And the adorable fake cherry blossoms.


I found a pair of round nose pliers which will be very helpful.
golden wire and a giant set of DIY acces  hardware.

A plain headband for the diy project, pink pearls and heart charms. 


So .... I have to go to work in a few mins ... talk to you later

xoxo
Tamiko


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...