Samstag, 22. April 2023

Gyaru Shein Haul

 


 Hello peeps!
Lately I don't sleep that well. And I have no f*cking idear why.
But nevertheless I also dress up lately. I have more and more inspo from other gals and gyaru magazines and I have much fun to style myself.
Today I got many compliments on my outfit (at work !) and this makes me very happy.

My full outfit is on instagram, you can follow me there if you want.
@Tamiko_Anansi

But no worry I will post a OOTW* very soon. When I have seven in total.

(*outfits of the week)

 

 

 
Make up


Actually, today was supposed to be about my Shein order.
I wanted new lashes, spiky ones like we used to have in 2009 .... and Shein had like ... a billion of cute falsies.
... so I ordered only a few ... thehe

And OMG ... they had bottom lashes too... I'm in heaven. 



 New Gets

 



Yes, that was no accident, I ordered this style twice.
Cause the style is cute and the packaging is awesome.



I also ordered this amazing keychain thingy
It's pink ... and sparkely. Must have.



 
Last but not least these three fashion pieces.
I love the 2008/10 style at this moment. And in ruffely skirts were a huge thing back than.
And of course a ribbon belt... where would we be without a ribbon belt?

 

That's all for today.

xoxo
Tamiko



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...