Freitag, 21. April 2023

LizLisa 2008 Summer Collection | Scanns!

 


 Hello peeps ! (*≧ω≦*)

Finally I done the scans of the Liz Lisa Summer 2008 collection katalog.
pls notice, I didn't scan pages without content. There were pages with only water or sky, cause the picture with the model ment to be a double page.
But I scanned like 90% of the whole magazin.

So enjoy, and for the full size you only need to click on the picture.





























xoxo
Tamiko



( That took so much time haha Σ(°ロ°) )

1 Kommentar:

  1. I love this post so much!! The model with the mint bikini & heart necklace is my crush since AGES (do you know her name??) I needed this inspo!! Thank you so much for sharing 💕

    AntwortenLöschen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...