Donnerstag, 27. April 2023

Day off 🌸

 

Hello peeps !
(ᗒᗨᗕ)

Not much is happening in my life right now.
I'm working on a TikTok makeup video. But not sure If I want to share it.

 
Co*De ☆
 
 
Jacket - Tally Weijl
Pullover - Tralala
Shorts - H&M
Shoes - Vinted
Belt - Tralala
Necklace - Handmade by me ☆

! Point

On my day off I made some new acces. I really want to make some "Ma*rs"-Bows ... but I'm so lazy at this time.
 

 

I try nikuman for the first time. It was so tasty ! yumm (人・㉨・)♡

I miss gyaru-meetups ... hope there will be a international gyaru meetup one day again ...
(´◕ ᵔ ◕`✿)

I need to workout ... meh.


xoxo
Tamiko



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...