Sonntag, 30. April 2023

About ★ yesterday ★


 Hello peeps! (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡


How are you doing? 

Yesterday I worked for only five hours ... but I was super tired after that. But anyways I liked my OOTD.


 
Shirt .... Amisu
Dress .... esmara
Shoes .... Tally Weijl
Bag .... Deichmann
Belt .... Action
Necklace&Earings .... Aliex

★ Point ★

My new acces from aliex arrived and of cause I have to wear it on this day.
♡ ( ̄З ̄)
 Look... hibi necklace and the matching earrings  (/▽\*)。o○♡
And I'm super happy ~ haha

After work I straight going home, eat, watching anime and fell asleep....10 pm I woke up again ... felt dizzy .... but I knew I have to go to the gym. Because I want to weight 55kg again .... and no pain no gain gals!




So I threw in some painkillers, drink water and after 20 mins I drove to my gym. Normally I love to work out, but I dont feel that good at the moment. And I absolutely have no idea why. So I only do cardio for 30 mins and some crunches, stretch .... and after around an hour I drove back home again.

I felt guilty, for being so lazy. And yeah ... only on hour is not my normal amount of working out. But I want to start slow and after a while I want to force myself again to woke out my traditional 2 hours training.
Wish me luck. 



xoxo
Tamiko


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...