Donnerstag, 20. April 2023

polka dot top DIY - WIP ☆



 hello peeps!
໒(⊙ᴗ⊙)७✎▤

Today is a strange day. I wanted to take my time and relax a little. But I'm more than tense. And I have no idea why. But I pushed my DIY project further. ...
I had high hopes that today will arrive a packet... but no ... and I feel a little bit sad, not for the packet. I have really no idea whats wrong today.

So all I can show you, are my WIP. It's cute right?
Yeah it is definitely not even close to my inspo-pic, but I think I can make it work for its on.



So far so good. I don't know If I wanna do more for today. 
I feel a little bit lost right now... so I talk to you tomorrow. 

Hope you have a great one.

xoxo
Tamiko




1 Kommentar:

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...