Freitag, 14. April 2023

😍 DELYLE Boom 😍

 

 Hello peeps! ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

Last night I do a little bit of shopping ... again... I have a brand new boom! Delyle noir.
I strolled through my egg magazines and saw this page about Delyle Noir Fashion with my favorite egg model Yumachi! I instantly fall in love.
 

 


 
 
 I can't stop myself and ordered some pieces from mercari.
Are you excited?  Me too \(≧▽≦)/
 
white top 450Y • Tshirt Dress white 777Y • Tshirt dress black 700Y
Ruffle dress pink 1,000Y • Knit dress black 800Y • Flower dress 1,000Y
 
 These are the clothes I ordered from mercari, wish me luck that everything will shipped out. Its driving me nuts, when the items I really want got canceled. You might recognize that the dress in the right down corner is not really the vibe from my inspiration issue.
But I can't handle the cuteness of this dress... I had to ordered it. (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)
 
This time I had a kind of a plan what I order. I collected Items that can worn separately or in combination with a other Item. And! ... I ordered some accs 

Shopper 1,680Y • Necklace 700Y

I admit the accs are way more expensive than the clothes in general, but for the perfect look its worth it.

bye bye money .... lol 


If you think that was the end... I have to disappoint you. (ㅇㅅㅇ❀) ...
I also ordered from vinted and shein... to complete the whole vibe. 

ruffle skirt black 15€ ruffle skirt pink 13€ •  bow belt 3,50€




And some new lashes, top and bottom lashes of course. All sets are about 3~3,5€

And last but not least my vinted find. 



shoes are way too expensive on mercari or shein ... that's ridiculous. And often the sizes of the japanese shoes are confusing... or soooo fu*king small ... like 22 cm footlenght - wtf? (# ̄ω ̄) ...

So that's my massive haul. Hope you enjoy me gifting my money to japan... lol \(≧▽≦)/
 
 
Still on my wishlist 
 
jacket



this outfit is so perfect ♥





white ruffle dress

bow peeptoes

black pearly necklace

white Delyle Noir belt

keychain

 
 
 xoxo
Tamiko 
 


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...