Freitag, 29. September 2023

⋆⭒☆ DIY TEMU stuff ☆⭒⋆ Nails & Sushi

 Hello peeps ♥ 。.:☆*:・'(*⌒―⌒*)))

I completely forgot to post a few more things to you.

 Firstly, I finally had my nails done again. (And who hasn't lost almost all of their nail decorations after two days? - right, me.)

 


 I chose a baby pink and a shade of light purple as an accent.
I tried to add some sprinkles. But like I said, i almost lost all of them...
soooo

....
 
TIME for new nails?! haha

 

 

 

 

 






By the way, my TEMU order has arrived, at least one of two. This includes 90% DIY stuff.

 

I've wanted this "Fluffy" pin for so, so long.

This isn't actually "Fluffy", I just call it that. Actually, these are the Abyss mages from the game: Genshin Impact. I add you a picture from the game.


Abyss mage - isn`t he cute?!! Love them sm ♥

I couldn't resist ordering new tights. They remind me so much of the ones I had in 2010/11. Such a cool old school vibe.





I'm currently watching Jujutsu Kaisen, I like the anime so, so much. Yuji is just hilarious I love it haha ♥
And I make myself some sushi. Vegan style. Just cucumber and avocado.
But it was so fu*kin tasty
\(★ω★)/



Yeah, I know the rolls are a little bit off... but I was to hungry to make them perfect - lol 



And now I go and read some old gyaru blogs.

seeeya
xoxo
Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...