Freitag, 22. September 2023

Tamago Sando ~ [Outfit & Haul]

hello peeps! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Today I had some time to go outside. And I had to go shopping. Actually just grocery shopping, but a few other things came along.

~*~ today's co*de ↴ ~*~
blk&wht simple chic


blouse ... Primark
skirt ... FBSister
thights ... ?
belt ... Shein
hairbow(s) ... DIY



❣ Point of fashion ❣


The belt looks like a Ma*rs belt from the newer collections. But I miss the older style sm. I hate all the scalpers**, who buy all the old school stuff and sell them for hilarious dumb prices. **(f*ck u B*tches! ) ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I'm so angry about this!!!!! ୧((#Φ益Φ#))୨ !!!!!
(I'm sorry, gals, that you're feeling my bad mood about this now...)

Now I'm trying to maintain my composure again. I had to vent my frustration for a moment.


I have a new eyeshadow palette, isn't it wonderful? It includes 24 eyeshadows and a few face powders. (Blush, bronzer, highlighter)
And this packaging, it screams "Gyaru"


The brand of this palette is: FAB Factory.
I`m so sorry I think this is a brand that only exist in a cheap-store here in germany,netherlands and ... (dont know where else it shows up)


And here is my grocery shopping.
On the left side we have the unhealthy products and sweets (ง ื▿ ื)ว upsi hehe
On the right is the healthier stuff.
In the next few days, I wanna try more japanese recipes.





And today I started with: 卵 サンド / Tamago sando
 
The recipe I use:

8 slices of soft toast bread
4 tbsp butter
4 eggs
4 tbsp mayonnaise
2 Table spoons of milk
1/2 tsp mustard
1/2 tsp salt
Pepper a little
some chives



My result:
Don't be surprised, I used whole wheat toast instead of wheat toast.




Thats all for now byyyyyeee  ヾ(・ω・)

xoxo
Tamiko



1 Kommentar:

  1. Ugh I did not comment yesterday but I can tell how annoying it must be especially from someone who's been active into gyaru since a long time to not be able to find good brand stuff in first place. Rooting for you coz I like your taste in making pretty coords.

    AntwortenLöschen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...