Mittwoch, 27. September 2023

New Gets and decoden ✨


 Hello Peeps ! ✨

hope everything is fine? 

yesterday was a lazy day. I had some work to do and after that I went to the drug store. I buy myself a little gift. A hot pink lipstick, neonpink nail polish and some cute halloween nail stickers.
Besides that I wanna try to dye my hair by myself.
A long time ago I usedn to bleached my roots and dyed my hair by myself... but there was nothing to loose, my hair where already white blond. The only exident that could happend, was a purple untertone. But now the stakes are significantly higher since I can't afford a hairdresser either.

So wish me luck haha ... *nervous*





I really wanted to “decode” something, so the lipstick had to be used for that. Unfortunately, I only found a fraction of my sticker collection, which makes the result not quite as satisfactory.

time to deco(den)



But in the end it turned out cute.



see you ♥

xoxo
Tamiko


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...