Mittwoch, 20. September 2023

My Coordinate of the day [Co*De]


Hello peeps! (٭°̧̧̧ω°̧̧̧٭)



strange day - Today I slept for a long time, then I cleaned and then I babysat.
My head feels heavy... like a dull headache ಥ_ಥ

I didn't feel like putting on makeup... so unfortunately there is no picture with my face... But I have an “outfit posting” for you.

 

Blouse ... Liz Lisa
Skirt ... ROMWE / Shein
Socks ... ?
Bag ... Tally Weijl 


❣ Point ❣


 

 
By the way, the blouse is from my last Mercari order. It's from Liz Lisa and is simply gorgeous.
Maybe I'll do my next inspiration post about Liz Lisa's old collections (●♡∀♡)



~ My bag from Tally Weijl

 

 
❣ cute earring and necklace ❣

[from Shein]


xoxo
Tamiko 

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...