Samstag, 23. September 2023

Miso soup 🍜 & home alone


 Hello peeps!

It's too cold ! Q.Q


I am a very cold sensitive person.... 20 degrees are way to low. I want the summer back ... right now pls.
For today I decided to do some paperwork that has been left behind for a long time.
But I also wanted to try out the new eyeshadow palette that I showed you yesterday. So I just had to put on makeup afterwards, even if I didn't have to go anywhere.



Tracksuit ... Rady

The most simple outfit xD but so comfy




Maybe I'll do a detailed review about the new palette?
For the first impression, it is a genius-quality ! But I forgot about the Face part of the pallett.


I look so weird without makeup 👹
Yeah ... for sure it is not my best makeu ... but what can we do, on a day like this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯





I actually wanted to do my nails, but I'm super tired for today. ...
I barely managed to make miso soup.




... but it was delicious.

There's a company party tomorrow, I'm excited to see how it turns out... and I hope it's not too cold.
In Germany we would say: "Ich bin eine Frostbeule" ("I am a frostbite.")
It's a funny way to tell someone that they get cold too easily.


Yes, yes that's me ლ(ʘ▽ʘ)ლ hehe ...

xoxo
Tamiko

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hehe thanks for the german saying in the end, helps me with my german <3 I'm a sucker for cute home coords but I never dress up nicely at home -.-" so what you wore is a great inspo. Love both your natural & gal look <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. That's cool that you're learning German. :) I would like to try to learn Japanese again soon. But somehow my motivation always leaves me after a few weeks.
      Thank you for your kind words. ♥

      Löschen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...