Samstag, 16. September 2023

Ank Rouge Outfit

 

Hello peeps!


Here is my outfit of the day 


Shirt - Ank Rouge
Skirt - Ank Rouge
Socks - ?
Hairbow - DIY


Point of fashion


Today wasn't anything special, I just needed some groceries
and wanted to stroll around a bit.

cute earring 🎔

It was pretty weather so I finally had time to wear my Ank Rouge set.

I´m so sorry I have no idea what I can write about...
Maybe I post about my latest mercari order? ... but I dont want my blog to be a only shopping blog ... And I have no gyaru friends in my town ... so I can not write about any meetings .... Q_Q

 
My hair looks so weird right now...my mom totally cut it up....it's horrible.



But what I have to show you right now is my new Zoro figure!

Isn't he sweet?
Zoro is my absolute favorite character


I'll tell you about my last Mercari order in the next few days.


xoxo
Tamiko



2 Kommentare:

  1. Don't worry <3 even such little posts are interesting to read <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh thank you ♥ hope I have some good ideas to write about in the near future.

      Löschen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...