Samstag, 16. September 2023

Ank Rouge Outfit

 

Hello peeps!


Here is my outfit of the day 


Shirt - Ank Rouge
Skirt - Ank Rouge
Socks - ?
Hairbow - DIY


Point of fashion


Today wasn't anything special, I just needed some groceries
and wanted to stroll around a bit.

cute earring 🎔

It was pretty weather so I finally had time to wear my Ank Rouge set.

I´m so sorry I have no idea what I can write about...
Maybe I post about my latest mercari order? ... but I dont want my blog to be a only shopping blog ... And I have no gyaru friends in my town ... so I can not write about any meetings .... Q_Q

 
My hair looks so weird right now...my mom totally cut it up....it's horrible.



But what I have to show you right now is my new Zoro figure!

Isn't he sweet?
Zoro is my absolute favorite character ♡


I'll tell you about my last Mercari order in the next few days.


xoxo
Tamiko



2 Kommentare:

  1. Don't worry <3 even such little posts are interesting to read <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh thank you ♥ hope I have some good ideas to write about in the near future.

      Löschen

Lil update

   Hello Peeps  Hope you doing well?  Yesterday I had a day off so like today and I really try to focus on myself right now.  It is kinda ha...