Donnerstag, 28. September 2023

M E R C A R I | Sep order


Hello peeps! ( ̄ω ̄) 

I wanted to show you my Mercari order from this month, but I noticed that I have already put 90% of the things away and some of them have even been vacuum sealed. (Because they are only used when it gets really cold here)
So at first I'll just show the photos from the shop and as soon as I wear or get my hands on some of the things I'll take a photo myself.



You're already seen the amazing Zorro-Figure. I showed you a picture of it in a post a few days ago. It is so cool. And the figure itself is bigger I am expected.  I also got a few new magazines. And I want to start learning Japanese again. I really want to be able to read the magazines.





In this order are so many special pieces. I couldn't say which one are my favorite.

xoxo
Tamiko


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...