Montag, 25. September 2023

Sundays Agejo CoDe

 

 Hello peeps !  (〜^∇^)〜


Unfortunately, I was far too tired on Sunday to blog anything... that's why Sunday's outfit isn't coming until today. Like I said the company for that I work at this moment, had a late summer party.
And all colleagues are very cool. So I dont have to hide my gyaru-style. Sometimes I even have enough time to dress up for work. And they like my style ꒰ღ˘‿˘ற꒱❤⃛

It makes me sad that I will soon have to leave the company as I start retraining as a graphic & media designer. But my boss said: "Whenever you miss us, there will always be a place for you here." That's so sweet ( ╥ω╥ ) ~ ♡

Anywaaaays (that escalated quickly very emotional) back to my outfit.
It was very, very, very pretty (in my opinion) I felt like a agejo princess (●´艸`)ヾ

I have to say that I don't wear the Agejo style that often.
This could be because I feel very uncomfortable being alone in the city, especially when wearing suspenders/stockings.

 But, now to the outfit from Sunday.

dress ... one spo
bolero ... DaTuRa
tights ... NoName
bag ... DELYLE
hairband ... TEMU
 
And my shoes for this Outfit:

 shoes ... Guess

 Maybe you ask yourself, why I don't wear shoes in my "Co*De" pics. And when I wear shoes it's always my slides. Over the last few months I've developed a phobia that has to do with finding it disgusting when my bedroom carpet gets dirty. (In my head: Especially street dirt/dog poop or people's spit after smoking a cigarette) But my long hair and dust are also super nasty. So I avoid wearing street shoes in my bedroom. And clean my carpet as much I can. *weird me*

earrings ... Shein
chocker ... ? I dont remember ? Q_Q
necklace ... DIY

 

 Point of fashion

How adorable is this one spo dress?

I promised myself, to wear as many outfits in the future as I can. To see which pieces I dont like. So I can sell them next year. (unfortunately, most of my clothes in my wardrobe are normie-cloths)

But If I find something gal-style, I let you know.

~ my makeu ♡ ~


And here are some pictures from the party. We also had a trip to the Gutenberg Museum.
Gutenberg revolutionized the printing process.
But there was an part in the museum that showed the printing process of the korean culture and also from Japan! I was so surprised.











That's all for today. Hope you have a good one.

xoxo
Tamiko


2 Kommentare:

  1. I love your fit <3 I didn't know one*spo did ma*rs style dresses ww XD this one looks super cute! The korean museum looks super interesting too <3 I can't wait to read your next post <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you my love, that means a lot to me ♥.
      The dress from "one spo" was a lucky hit, unfortunately I couldn't find any other clothes in that style. (T▽T)
      I look forward to reading a new post from you again soon. ヽ(♡‿♡)ノ

      Löschen

ニコるん Nikorun / Nicole Abe

 Hello peeps! („• ֊ •„) Today I would like to introduce you to Nikorun. I've been browsing through my Ranzuki magazines and really like ...