Samstag, 30. September 2023

I dyed my hair !

 

Hello peeps! 


A few days ago I showed you my haul with my hair dye, and yesterday I finally managed to do it.
~I dyed my hair~
At first I was a little scared. But I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best.

This was my befor:


 I naturally have blonde hair, but I don't like my gold/blonde tone. Many years ago I dyed my hair in a silver blonde and had this for such a long time.
But when I moved, my mom wasn't able to bleach my roots, so I had to learn how to do it myself. And in the beginning it worked out. But on one day I had the great idea to dye my roots darker (b/c it was in trend to have darker roots) So I grabed some "Directions" in the color brown and put it right on my freshly bleaced roots.
Guess what happend?

After 30 mins I rinsed the color out, and all I saw was blue. My whole hair turns in a dark purple-blue color. I shivered, cried and was totally confused. What has happened?
I put on a beanie, run to the next drugstore and buyed an aggressive hair dye-remover shampoo.
It doesn't worked and so I have to life for a couple weeks with blue hair. Till I drove home to my parents and let my mom solve the mistake. I said to her: Do what ever is needed, I take brown, red or black ... I just dont want to be blue anymore.
She did a great job, we bleached my hair twice, and than she did some dark brown on top and lighter brown on the lengh. This was my horrostory of my dye-fail.

 So I guess you already know that I lost a little bit faith in my skills. But I gather all my courage. 
And It worked out.

 

 Here you can see my roots, in my natural gold-blonde shade. 



I had to dye my hair in my kitchen, b/c my bathroom is tiney af.


Fun Fact: I have never been to a hair salon to get my hair done by a hairdresser. Because my mother is a trained hairdresser. (But she doesn't worked very long in this job, when she got my sister and me she changed her carrier.) 


 The before and after ⮯

Next step is to do some highlights. I am scared. ... but this time I make a test-strand.


Whis me luck. 

xoxo
Tamiko


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...