Sonntag, 24. September 2023

♥ My Gyaru Wardrobe Pt 2 – Sweaters & Cardigans/Jackets ♥

Hello peeps! (•ө•)♡

How are you my lovely pumpkin pies?

Winter is comming and so are my second part of my Gyaru wardrobe. I've become more aware than ever of how few warm Gyaru clothes I have... I'll have to change that pretty quickly.

I've already started a small wish list, but I'm not sure when the best time is to start an order.

It's unbelievable that I actually still have a few d.i.a clothes. Thanks to the “scalpers”, it is becoming increasingly unlikely to get hold of such clothing. But maybe we'll be lucky and the style will become "trendy" again at some point. Then we could also get such clothes in local shops.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.

1 INGNI ; 2 TRALALA ; 3 one spo ; 4 Romwe/Shein
5 Cecil McBee ; 6 & 7 d.i.a spec ; 8 Lip Service


Cardigans/Jackets

1 GLADNEWS ; 2 & 3 DaTuRa ; 4 Liz Lisa
5 DIY front (6) back ; 7 Ma*rs ; 8 Liz Lisa

Point 5 & 6 are a DIY jacket by myself. Front and back, but the same piece. I really wanted a silver-ish "d.i.a" Cardigan/jacket. So I did it myself.

sweet and short for today. But the collection will soon be growing.
I try to show my collection once a year so you can see what's in my closet.

xoxo
Tamiko



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...