Dienstag, 19. September 2023

GOLDS Infinity Inspo

 


Hello peeps!  ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶

Hope you doing well. Today I have some picture heavy post for you. Since more and more ... newbees had a weird association to Gal ... I need the oldschool gyaru inspo ... I dont want to be rude or to negative - BUT .. the new generation is not my cup of tee - sorry ladys.

So, let's start with some GOLDS Infinity shall we?










All the pictures from this post are from Pinterest. Most of them are from 2009 or even older. But thats only my opinion, cause GOLDS Infinity were strong in the Agejo aera. From 2012 the style of the brand totaly change to onee gyaru. And this was the end for the brand... sadly. Don't get me wrong, I love Onee-Gyaru ... but GOLDS were always a different kind of style. 

A signature style of the brand : Baby pink and black, ruffle, lace and a bit of sparkle. The bags of this time are unforgettable. GOLDS Infinity hat the perfect mix and match between super sexy and elegant.



















The picture above are an example of the switch to the Onee Gyaru style. Its more elegant. The sexy style is gone.

























I only have a handful pieces of GOLDS Infinity but I hope I found some more in the future. Tell me your thoughts about GOLDS Infinity. 


xoxo
Tamiko

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oooo this post gives me so much life!! Thank you for sharing all this inspo <3 Golds Infinity was such a TREASURE <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ♥ ♥ ♥ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ yeah it was just perfect (●♡∀♡)

      Löschen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...