Dienstag, 26. September 2023

New Circle lenses order


Hello peeps ! ♡(ŐωŐ人)

 hope you doing fine? 

 

just wanna update you, that I order two new pairs of circle lenses 
Its a shame that pinky paradise dose not accept Paypal ..
so everytime I need new leses ... Its a fight.
I need contact lenses with prescription..
And the shop I ordered my many years at,
dont restock circle lenses ...

You might know the new trend withe the normal colored contact leses...
but they dont make your eyes bigger... dont like that.

So ... I had to fight this fight for bigger eyes
haha xD

How ever, thats my order from aliex:

black/grey

piccu from seller

dark brown

piccu from seller

the brown ones are already shipped out... the black ones dont... wtf.
hope the seller dont forget my order.

The date for arrival sould be the 24th of november
but the brown lenses could come earlyer.
Let´s hope for the best.

Thats all for now. 



xoxo
Tamiko


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...